Monday 12 May 2008

Breaking My Resolve

UPDATE: Make that 5 (oh dear...)

Who says it's easy to quit. I've tried my best to lay off men but seems I'm no good at it. Number 5! hot damn! Not to say I didn't enjoy it - ooh i really did but is that any reason to go ahead. And no condom either, I think I must seriously be losing my mind.

Mo came over last night. He's a lovely guy. Nice, caring and with these really beautiful dark chocolate eyes too, you just can't help but stare into them... AND he's older too. Such a bonus seems so many of the men around me are younger and so not ready for what I have to i offer.

We went for a walk, which lead to a drink and then into the bedroom... It all started with a film. As we lay cuddling on the bed, my hands started wandering. First down the nape of his neck and then onto stoke his back, and the smooth hairless contours of his stomach. Damn the boy is toned. With every caress I wanted to follow it with my lips, my tongue but that came in time. It's also been easy to turn men on, a sly look and a little bit of persuasion and he was all mine.

(We have history, months of lusting, half touching and just plain confusion. I want him, he wants me but is it ever that easy?!? There is always a complication. Always someone else in the picture... )

Tonight, he was mine. All mine and there was nothing that was going to stop us.

There are some people in life that are just meant to live with their head between your thighs! He is one of them. The head game was off the chain, mmmm. I personally love to give, it gives me such a sense of satisfaction when I watch them coil in pure enjoyment and moan as I rub my lips up and down their manhood. I take my time. Why not? Isn't the point of sex to enjoy. To fully savour the taste and smells of someone whilst at the same time providing pure elation. But let's get back to the image of his head between my legs. To be honest I'm not really sure how we got there, it all came about in a blur of searching hands. Pining me down to the bed, he forced my legs open and began searching with his tongue. Probing and exploring every nook and cranny of the soft nectar that was my p***y.

I wanted him to take me, probe into me and just stay there until we both reach climax. And he did take me but as I'll explain properly later it takes a very determined man to make me cum. You need to put the work in for such a long time that these days I think I'm very content to just reach a mental climax.

THE KISS

I always say you can tell a lot about a person by the way they kiss you. Men and women alike, that first kiss can be a deal breaker. Luckily Mo's wasn't. *major sigh

There are times when you want to be kissed gently and have your lips nibbled on and then sometimes you want them to probe and explore you with their tongue bite down hard and then devour you quickly in a wave of lust. To me, the latter is normally the best. I do not like slow sex (seriously what is that all about). I fuck!! Plain and simple. Not to say I haven't made love to anyone before, I have, it just doesn't happen very often. ...Neway in the spirit of f*%#ing I'll get back to Mo.

His lips are beautifully formed. Perhaps a lil small for a black man but adequate enough. I wanted him to be more searching though, I swear he was food for the night and definitely on my menu. Mo Mo Mo mmmmmm, good enough to eat. I did devour him that night, every inch of his beautiful caramel skin he tasted so good... but now what next? Boyfriend material? Well perhaps but do I really wanna go there so quickly. I cannot be faithful it's a fact, is it one that he is willing to understand and accept though..?!?!?

signing off for now,

Maddie :)

1 comment:

Jaguda said...

much much better