Sunday 11 May 2008

Reflections

I called Mr X again today. *sigh. Who knew that one person could inspire so many mixed feelings in such a short space of time. He was once my bit of fluff so to speak... Fair enough I was seeing someone at the time but in my head he was 'the' main attraction. The one who made me feel special! But bwoy did I have rose tinted glasses, in retrospect no-one had ever made me feel that shitty. But think we'll get into that story later (a little too close for comfort right now).

So then the juggling begins, I always thing how I managed to hide it from them all for so long. Surely my lying skills can't be that good? Or can they?! Perhaps I'm just deluding myself - maybe they knew about each other all the time. Oh how the questions just seem to appear in my head. To get this out, is it best to start at the beginning or work backwards?! Which would I wanna hear good gone bad or vice versa....

I have slept with 4 men in the past week and a half, oh dear, what is it they say about old habits dying hard. And to think I had been good for 2 months previously (when Mr X left the country). Is it a need for attention or just pure physical desire? The first to break my first resolve was Mr Accountant. Mmmmm the boy did have good hands. I'd met him a few years back when studying and his house mate had been one of my best friends. Fair enough nothing had happened then 1. because thought I would never agree to anything and 2. he thought I was a "GOOD GIRL".

Funny how ironic that statement is. So many people say it and each time I just crack up inside. You see I have been blessed with a very deceptive face. All big brown doe eyes and a face that could melt a thousand ice cubes lol. Innocence eh, not something I'd associate myself with but then I know me. They obviously didn't. Close those bedroom doors and I'm all yours, no holding back get you up and ride you til all you can do is moan my name. Think we should get back to Mr Accountant though... who knew social networking sites could lead to so much extra curricular fun.

He'd been on my friends list and one day I changed my status. A little horny and feeling in a naughty mood, I said "Madison needs someone to take her frustrations out on". Who knew though that would lead to him emailing me... and then messenger conversations... and then..."sensual seduction" as Snoop would say. It still amazes me how a man can talk you into climax and then back down again. Is it surprising that I wanted to take it to the next level. Surely no-one can blame me. He had a way with words, all the things he promised to do to me when I got close enough. How he'd use his lips on me and explore EVERY inch of my body, top down for a full body service. And trust you me, I'd be more than willing to return the favour...

1 comment:

Jaguda said...

not bad. short and concise